The South West Mudfest is all about getting down and dirty plus sharing some laughs with family and friends! So why not grab a group together and run as a team? Better yet, dress up and be in the chance to win the Best Dressed Prize for the day!
There are three simple ways to register and create a team, just follow the instructions below that suit you best:
ALL TEAM MEMBERS REGISTER INDIVIDUALLY:
This option is best for those who want to register in their own time, and pay their own way.
- The Team Captain needs to be the first person to register. The captain is able to see who else has registered in the team through MyEvents and manage their team. For more information on managing your team, click here.
- The Team Captain needs to register for their preferred time wave via the South West Mudfest registration link. On the second page of the registration process under TEAM INFORMATION select “Create A Team”. Type in the team name of your preference and select “No” to pre-paying for other team members.
- The Team Captain can then continue to finish their registration as usual, and the team will be created upon payment.
- All other team members can then register themselves through the South West Mudfest registration link, but they need to make sure they choose the same time wave as the Team Captain
- The only difference is, under TEAM INFORMATION they select “Join A Team” and type in the name of the team they want to join. The matching team options will show in a drop down box below. Simply select the team you want to join into, and finish your registration.
- When registering individually, please keep in mind that the time wave of your preference may sell out in the time it takes for all team members to register, as without payment we cannot guarantee their will be spots available. The best way to prevent this is to register within a close time frame, or have the Team Captain pre-pay for all registrations as outlined in the two options below.